10th Anniversary Card Presented to my Hubby on Oct. 2, 2014
We've pulled it off? What?
Our Marriage! Obviously.
Our 10th Anniversary.
Our 10 years of togetherness.
HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU DEAR HUSBAND.
As you very well know that this day would have never happened in our lives. Seriously. But then my determination to stay married at all costs helped…come rain or shine.
On this joyous occasion I feel compelled to take an inventory on the ups and downs of our married life.
- Our friendship; you know that well. We’re more friends than a couple.
- Two beautiful little sons.
- My career. Yes, if it was not for your backing, I would have left it way back.
- Our commitment towards each other at all costs.
- Your culinary skill sets. Man those awesome fried rice that you cook. Ummm...carry on, I am following you.
- Supportive In-laws. (Not buttering, i know and you know, you can easily see through me)
Yes, you being there besides me at all occasions…be it in the Church, friend’s marriage or a house-warming party, you are always at my side. We stood together. Probably, that’s a sign to the world that our marriage is going great guns, despite those ferocious fights. Touch wood. We know, how to iron out our differences, rather than sleeping long-faced.
Hmm, BTW, where there downs in our married life? Yes, there were many. Too many of them too have it on my fingertips. But then bygones are bygones. Today we've reached a milestone of sorts. So only smiling moments deserve a mention here.
On October 3, 2014 we celebrated our 10th Anniversary.
This post is part of Write Tribe’s Problogger-October 2014 initiative.